|This vintage card of Queen Mary is from riptheskull on Flickr|
Seasonal Wisdom is traveling coast to coast soon to talk about gardening ... although not by ocean liner; just good old fashioned air travel. Here are some places you'll find me speaking in upcoming months:
Idaho Botanical Garden's Rethinking Idaho Landscapes
Boise Centre on the Grove, Idaho
November 13, 2010, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- My presentation: "Simple Ways to Grow Food at Home"
- Keynote speakers: Lauren Springer Ogden and Scott Ogden
- Also appearing: Mary Ann Newcomer
2011 Northwest Flower & Garden Show
Washington State Convention Center, Seattle
February 23-27, 2011
- "Tips for the Time Crunched Gardener" will be presented by me and my NestinStyle cohost Jayme Jenkins on Friday 1:30 p.m. and Saturday 1:30 p.m.
- The Garden Show's "Incredible Edibles" panel discussion - Saturday 3:30 p.m. Host: Lorene Edwards Forkner; Panelists: Graham Kerr (Galloping Gourmet), Willi Galloway and yours truly
2011 Boston Flower & Garden Show
Seaport World Trade Center, Boston
March 16-20, 2011
- This impressive flower and garden show will focus on container gardening in 2011
- "Growing Groceries in Containers" is scheduled Sunday, March 20 (time TBD). Presenters: me and Jayme Jenkins of NestinStyle
2011 Boise Flower & Garden Show
Centre on the Grove, Boise
March 25-27, 2011
- This flower and garden show is celebrating its 15th year
- "Growing Your Own Groceries" and "Edible Flowers" are topics I'm presenting on Saturday, March 26 (time TBD)
That's the latest. Hope to see you at one of these venues sometime soon...